In response to requests from our community, we are excited to announce that we have worked with the Socio platform to provide archives of the NCKP preconference! We are thrilled to provide this additional access, especially for our attendees across international time zones.
We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout the archiving process, as we work to make this content available as quickly as possible.
How do I view the NCKP 2021 archives?
- Login to the platform. Click here to login to the web app, or download the "NCKP 2021" mobile app from your device's app store.
- Click on the "Schedule" tab.
- Find the session you would like to view at its original date and time.
- Click "View Recording."
- Sit back and enjoy!
What will be included in the NCKP 2021 Archive?
Discussion-based sessions, discussion pods, breakouts, and social events cannot be archived due to the interactive nature of these scheduled items.
- Preconference sessions will be available until November 1, 2021. This includes: live webinar presentations, lecture-recitals, and Portuguese-Spanish presentations.
- Main conference sessions will be available until November 1, 2021. This includes: webinar presentations, workshops and labs, lecture-recitals, Portuguese-Spanish presentations, PEDx, and teaching demonstrations.
- Concerts will be available during the main conference only, through 11:59PM EDT on August 1, 2021
- Plenary keynotes will be available until 11:59PM EDT on August 15, 2021.
Please note that because our live event is over, several platform features have been disabled. While the Social Wall, Community "Note" Board, and Game! areas are now closed, we invite you to continue making "connections" and sending messages via the app and exploring the Schedule, Exhibit Hall, Poster Hall, and Exhibitor Showroom.