JANE MAGRATH BOOK LAUNCH
Presale: June 1 - November 15, 2021
Secure discounted pricing on Jane Magrath's newest teaching guide, and receive the first edition in November 2021.
Receive a 10% discount when you pre-order by 11:59 p.m. on November 15, 2021 using the code JANEPREORDER.
Piano Magazine subscribers receive a 15% preorder discount.
NCKP: The Piano Conference registrants receive a 20% preorder discount.
Discounts cannot be combined.
An invaluable resource for teachers, students, and performers, this new title features:
• Works from the Baroque through Contemporary periods.
• Listings from under represented and women composers.
• Newer works by living composers.
• Annotations with composer biographies, musical characteristics, and pedagogical considerations.
• Suggested grade levels from 1 through 10.
Jane Magrath’s work in the area of standard classical
teaching literature has been central to the current
revival of interest in this music throughout the United
States. She has over forty volumes in print, and her
music editions are used widely throughout the world.
About Piano Education Press
The publications of the Frances Clark Center:
• Offer books at a variety of levels to meet the needs of a wide range of students.
• Provide resources that enhance the experience of participants in the webinars and courses developed by the center.
• Publish books that further learning in areas where materials are not readily available from other sources.
• Enrich and diversify the piano teaching curriculum.