Join the Frances Clark Center community for the official release event of Piano Literature for Teaching and Performance!
This celebratory evening featuring Jane Magrath and E.L. Lancaster will take place Friday, February 4, 2022, 8:00pm EST.
An invaluable resource for teachers, students, and performers, this new title features:
• Works from the Baroque through Contemporary periods.
• Listings from under represented and women composers.
• Newer works by living composers.
• Annotations with composer biographies, musical characteristics, and pedagogical considerations.
• Suggested grade levels from 1 through 10.
Subscribers receive 15% off all purchases of this title!
About Jane Magrath
Jane Magrath’s work in the area of standard classical
teaching literature has been central to the current
revival of interest in this music throughout the United
States. She has over forty volumes in print, and her
music editions are used widely throughout the world.
About Piano Education Press
The publications of the Frances Clark Center:
• Offer books at a variety of levels to meet the needs of a wide range of students.
• Provide resources that enhance the experience of participants in the webinars and courses developed by the center.
• Publish books that further learning in areas where materials are not readily available from other sources.
• Enrich and diversify the piano teaching curriculum.